BDM & ITSM at Impuls ID Distribution
BDM at Impuls ID Systems (USA)
As Business Development Manager of new product line based on robotics disc publishers:
• Promote and encourage the distribution network in Latin America to incorporate the new product line.
• Contacting potential clients and integrators.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
• Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
• Attend conferences, meetings and events of potential application markets.
• Training network partners and helping them to close deals locally.
• Opening of a new market opportunity around places of worship for disk duplicators.
• Sign agreements with big brands on photography market, like AGFA Latinamerica, FUJI Procesos de Color.
• Integrate our solution with hybrid digital laboratories and kiosks in digital photography stores.
• Introduction of duplication robots for automated backups in organizations.
ITSM & Web Business Development (Spain)
In charge of digital transformation for DATOPACK Group globally (Spain, France, USA, Latam) through technical management and information analysis:
• Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees and monitoring performance.
• Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems.
• Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
• Selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
• Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
• Assuring all IT activities, remaining up to date with advances in technology and industry best practices.
• Plan, implement, manage, monitor and upgrade the organization’s website.
• Create appropriate website content aligned to the organization’s strategy.
Header picture: Photo Image Brazil 2004, São Paulo